The Hardesty Chapel



The Hardesty Chapel located at 202 Laws Street, Bridgeville, was founded in the year of 1895. On August 1, 2001 the funeral home was purchased from Howard Hardesty following a career in funeral service of over 40 years. Founded in 1895 by his great grandfather, the Hardesty Chapel has served the areas of Bridgeville, Cannon, Seaford, Concord, and across the border towards Denton, MD and Federalsburg, MD.




Please Click on the Picture for Control of the Panoramic View

Quietly tucked away in the peaceful town of Bridgeville known for its nearby orchards and rolling farm land the chapel easily accommodates funerals of 250 persons and has ample parking and tremendous street parking. Built as a new facility in the early 1960s, this building is situated on one floor and easily accessible to the handicapped. In October of 2010 the entire facility was renovated with the latest in sound, video and audio technology along with a total transformation of the facility inside and out.


Please Click on the Picture for Control of the Panoramic View




Directions


202 S. Laws St. ; Bridgeville, DE 19933
(302) 337 - 8594





Recent Obituaries
Fred Herrington, Jr.
James Arlington Sanders
Edward "Eddie" Fleming
Theresa Falzone
Sara Iola White
Sandra Faye Mitchell
Laurence M. Taylor
Mildred "Mickey" Spano
Robert Barnes, Jr.
Esther Louise Friend
Joan O. Kulina
Michael P. Brehler
Thomas C. Gile
Charles Koch
Doris Kowalski
Mary Goepel
Robert Neininger
Morris Schultz
Frederick Starr
Vincent Hatala, Jr.
Deborah Smith
Lisa J. Gosnell
Kimberly Nauman
Sally A. Cordrey
Kathleen Dollymore
Geraldine "Dolly" Carodiskey
Charles "Charlie" Michel
Elva Christine Miller Scott Boaz
Craig Hastings
Donald Irons
Mary Smith
Patricia Bradley
John J. "Jack" Cabry
Emil Krautter
Mary Hart
Barbara "Bobbie" Sampson
Susan Wilkins
Constance Donovan
Ricky Lord
Merritt "Sam" Burke, III
View all...